The Senior SAP Project Systems (PS) Analyst is responsible for day-to-day problem resolution, support, and training for the
SAP systems to the user departments throughout the global MATW enterprise. They will be responsible for the carrying out
the application vision and strategy that aligns with Global SAP team goals and objectives.
This position requires the ability to manage multiple initiatives, build/maintain strong business relationships, and facilitate
positive and solution-oriented discussions with key cross functional business stakeholders. This individual must understand
supporting systems, and organizational plus compliance requirements across multiple geographies globally.
The Senior SAP PS Analyst will assist in the implementation of new information business systems, major modifications to
existing systems, or maintenance to existing systems, primarily with the SAP applications and associated interface systems.
Activities also include re-engineering global business processes, as required, and the ability to support other SAP functionality,
- Support the design of “best practices” business processes that properly and efficiently utilize the existing SAP
functionality throughout Matthews International.
- Support Master Data governance process within their area of SAP Functional responsibility.
- This position will support an organization that is a combination of internal employees and multiple partnerships with
global systems vendors.
- Provide on-going day-to-day problem resolution, support, and training for the SAP systems to the user departments
throughout the global MATW enterprise
- Configure and document the global process template in the existing SAP environment. Maintain data standards
necessary to facilitate SAP enabled process effectiveness
- Viewed internally and externally as a strong SAP PS regional resource
- Act as an internal consultant, advocate, and change agent
- SAP ECC 6 EHP 5 or above - NW 7.02
- SOLUTION MANAGER 7.1
- Expertise in Project Systems module with a working knowledge of FICO, Material Management, Sales and
Distribution, and Production Planning/MRP.
- Experience creating profiles (WBS elements, Network and their Activities, etc.)
- Experience with Resource Planning, Capacity Leveling, Material Planning, Cost Planning and Revenue Planning.
- Knowledge of PS Security requirements.
- Experience creating test scenarios/cases for SAP PS module and related integration
- Good Integration knowledge of SAP PS with SD, MM, PP and CO
- Configuration experience, including master data (Work Centers, etc.)
- Business reporting solutions with SAP components (ABAP reports, BW, Business Objects).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or related field; or an equivalent
combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required
- 5 - 7 years progressive SAP Functional experience, including functional analysis, design, configuration in PS
- Periodic travel may be required, including the potential for international travel
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Knowledge of IT governance, operations, security practices, and audit compliance.
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and integration of multiple applications & other SAP Functional Areas.
- General knowledge of SuccessFactors, Concur and SAP overall technology landscape